ECS ANNUAL FUND
Tuition alone does not cover the entire cost of an ECS education. That’s why supporting the Annual Fund is so important! The Annual Fund allows ECS to turn ideas into programs, helping us fulfill our mission to develop the vision and practice of excellence in academics, character, leadership and service to others. Gifts to the Annual Fund support our ongoing programs and, this year, one of our initiatives is to improve and enhance safety and security on both campuses.
Your child’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. With your support, we plan to make the following improvements:
- Fence the perimeter of the Germantown property and install additional fencing to the interior of both campuses;
- Add electronic gates and video gate intercoms to the Germantown property; and
- Install additional cameras at both campuses.
Thanks to your generous support, we have already installed the following:
- New cloud-based security system;
- New video gate intercoms at both entrances and upgraded access control panels at the Shelby Farms campus;
- Upgraded the key card tracking system;
- New motion-sensor cameras; and
- Additional security guards.
With your gift to the Annual Fund, you will help ECS continue to do what it does best – offer excellent academics in the context of biblical discipleship - as well as support enhanced safety and security efforts at both campuses.
We are so grateful for your investment in ECS.
Perhaps like never before, IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE AN EAGLE!
ECS is accredited from the following organizations:
ECS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), a Christian organization that holds Christ-centered nonprofits accountable while also offering valuable insight and resources for exercising responsible stewardship. ECFA holds seven standards of responsibility of stewardship that ECS strives to meet on a daily basis.
Director of Annual Fund
“As a longtime ECS parent and host of the ECS Equip podcast, I am excited to now join ECS as the Director of the Annual Fund. I consider it a privilege to help ECS continue its unique mission of providing Christian families in the Memphis area a Christ-centered, biblically directed education.”