Shelby Farms Campus Lunch Pricing:
Meal Deals are $5.75 and include
Meat and two sides along with bottle water, or
Salads or entrée pasta along with bottle water, or
Pizza or grill entrée with fries along with bottle water.
Bottle beverages: $2.75
Desserts ranges from $2.00 - $3.50
Fruit Cups: $2.00
Assorted items are priced as listed
Lunch Procedures for Lower School:
Pedestal Foods will provide two options for every day for those who wish to purchase their lunch. Lower School campus lunch orders are due by SUNDAY at 7:00 p.m., for that week. See ordering instructions below.
Please see below for instructions on how to order lunch and how to set up a student lunch account.
To set up and fund your child’s lunch account:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com.
- Create an account using a parent’s contact information and email address.
- Select “Tennessee” then “Evangelical Christian School.”
- Set up your email along with your password and security questions.
- Click “Add a Student” and choose “Evangelical Christian School” in the dropdown.
- Type in your child’s name (as it appears in PowerSchool), his/her birthdate OR ECS Google password (without the “ecs” at the end), which is the PowerSchool Student ID. (Do not use both birthday and Student ID.)
- If you want to fund the account online, you can set up your payment option. There is a small fee to fund electronically. It is most cost effective to sign up for one-pay membership for e-checks.
- Repeat this process for additional children enrolled at ECS.
- You must set up an account regardless if you pay electronically, or by check.
- If you fund your student’s lunch electronically, the maximum amount added at one time is $120. There is a charge of $2.49 every time your student’s lunch account is funded. To avoid being charged every time money is added to your child’s account, you can become a member of myschoolbucks.com for $12.95 per student per year or $26.95 per family per year. (To become a member, either respond to the prompt when establishing your account, or later you can click on your name at the top right, then “My User Profile,” then “Update Membership.”)
- You may fund your child’s account by check made payable to Pedestal Foods by giving the check directly to a Pedestal cashier in the cafeteria Monday through Friday from 8:00 -9:30 a.m. Make checks payable to Pedestal Foods, and send with your student.
- Any leftover balance from last year’s lunch account has been transferred to this year’s account.
- Please note that if you already have a “myschoolbucks” at another school, you do not have to set up another account. Just log in and click the blue circle beside your name in the upper right. Choose my user profile and go to “school districts” and add “Evangelical Christian School.”
- Go to ecs-pedestalfoods.
- Click on “Create account” button.
- Input parent contact information.
- Add student name as listed in PowerSchool and fill out other student information. Shelby Farms students insert “Shelby Farms” in the “Teacher Last Name” field. Lower School students will enter their homeroom teacher's last name.
- Click on “Order.” Scroll to the date you wish to place your order.
- Click on your child’s lunch choice for each day. (Note that bottled water is free, but other beverages have a cost.)
Please note that as you order your child’s lunch, money will be automatically deducted from your myschoolbucks account.