ECS Middle and Upper School lunch service is provided by
A la carte pricing will be displayed on the TV’s in the SUB so that students can view the costs for individual items OR if they want a meal deal plus another item. More details regarding pricing will be posted soon.
To set up and load money onto your child’s lunch account:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com.
- Create an account using a parent’s contact information and email address.
- Click “Add a Student” and type in your child’s name (as it appears in PowerSchool), his/her birthdate OR ECS Google password (without the “ecs” at the end), which is the PowerSchool Student ID.
- Repeat this process for additional children enrolled at the Shelby Farms campus. (Lower School students use a separate system. See below.)
- You must set up an account regardless if you pay electronically, or by check or cash.
Things to know:
- If you fund your student’s lunch electronically, please do so before the first day of school. The maximum amount added at one time is $120. There is a charge of $2.49 every time your student’s lunch account is funded. To avoid being charged every time money is added to your child’s account, you can become a member of myschoolbucks.com for $12.95 per student per year or $26.95 per family per year. (To become a member, either respond to the prompt when establishing your account, or later you can click on your name at the top right, then “My User Profile,” then “Update Membership.”)
- You may fund your child’s account through cash or check deposits by giving the money directly to a Pedestal employee in the Student Union Building. Make checks payable to Pedestal Foods, and send with your child on the first day of school.
- Any leftover balance from last year’s lunch account company provider has been transferred to myschoolbucks.com.
Lower School uses an online menu selection process accessed through this link: http://fh.tartera.com/
The final cost of your selections for the quarter will be added to your child’s SMART Tuition.