The Athletic Mission of ECS is to impact the student athlete, family, and community through Christ-centered, biblically directed athletic program which bears the mark of integrity, pursues competitive excellence, and inspires leadership and spiritual growth.
ECS Middle School Athletics Programs
- Basketball - Boys
- Basketball - Girls
- Lacrosse - Boys
- Lacrosse - Girls
- Soccer - Boys
- Tennis - Boys
- Tennis - Girls
- Track/Field - Boys
If your son or daughter has an issue or problem involving athletics, please follow the protocol below until his/her issue is resolved.
1. The athlete should schedule a meeting with his/her coach to address the issue.
2. The player and parent(s) should schedule a meeting with the coach.
3. The player, parent(s), and coach should meet with the Athletic Director.
4. Finally, the player, parent(s), coach and Athletic Director meet with the Head of School.
5. ECS students should be confident in representing themselves if they have a problem. We encourage parents to allow and encourage students to address the issue on their own before getting involved.