The Athletic Mission of ECS is to impact the student athlete, family and community through a Christ-centered, biblically-directed athletic program which bears the mark of integrity, pursue competitive excellence, and inspires leadership and spiritual growth.
Welcome to Lower School Athletics!
Lower School Athletics Physical forms, paperwork, and registrations are through our FamilyID account.
Crosscheck League: http://www.graceevan.org/ministries/graceathletics/
Soccer Shots: https://www.soccershots.org/memphis/
- Evaluations for 1st-5th will be during PE class on Monday (Oct 22), Tuesday (Oct 23), and Wednesday (Oct 24).
- For those absent or not on campus, they will have Evaluations on Monday, November 5th, at the first practice.
- If your child is interested in playing, please pre-register your player on our FamilyID website listed above no later than Friday, October 19, to receive more details on the season.
- Practices will begin the week of November 5, and games will begin December and last through the end of February.
- We will have a SK-5th practicing wrestling team that will compete in at least one invitational meet.
- Please pre-register your child on the FamilyID link listed above to receive more details about the season.