Summer Camps 2019
The Athletic Mission of ECS is to impact the student athlete, family, and community through Christ-centered, biblically-directed athletic program which bears the mark of integrity, pursues competitive excellence, and inspires leadership and spiritual growth.
ECS had a great summer filled with a wide variety of camps for all interests and all ages! Check back for upcoming holiday camps and other activities now being planned.
All ECS camps are
open to the community.
COLOR CODES: ATHLETICS CAMPS | ACADEMICS CAMPS | SPECIALTY CAMPS | ALL DAY CAMPS
- Click tabs below for individual camp prices, campus location, and details. All grade levels are based on rising grades for 2019-2020.
- Cancellations: In the unlikely event that ECS cancels a camp, for any reason, registrants will receive full refund and advance notice. There are no refunds after May 1 (with the exception of a canceled camp). When a refund is appropriate, there is a $25 processing fee.
- Before and After Care: Before ($20) and after ($20) care is available for $30 total for both or $20 separately. It can extend a camper’s day from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- What to bring/wear to camp. Please label everything you send with your camper. ECS is not responsible for stolen or lost items.
- Baseball/softball- gloves, cleats, tennis shoes, water bottle, and any other sport specific equipment your camper may want to bring.
- Padded Football- cleats, shoulder pads, and helmet. You may borrow equipment if needed, but please arrive 15 minutes early to be fitted properly.
- Football- cleats and tennis shoes.
- Cheerleading- tennis shoes and appropriate athletic apparel to stunt.
- Soccer- cleats, tennis shoes, and shin guards.
- Volleyball- tennis shoes and knee pads.
- Basketball- basketball and/or tennis shoes.
- Lacrosse- cleats, tennis shoes, stick, and face mask.
- All Day Camps- snack and lunch (if not purchasing through ECS Camps).
- Please note each camp's location as we are one school with two campuses. The addresses are listed in the below along with a site map for each campus.
- Remember to apply waterproof or water resistant sunscreen on a camper attending an outdoor camp.
- Please let us know if your child has any seasonal or food allergies.
- Contact Cate Foy, Summer Camp Director, at email@example.com or at 901.754.7217 for questions or more details.
- May 28-31
- May 30-June 1
- June 3-June 7
- June 10-June 14
- June 17-June 21
- June 24-June 28
- July 8-July 12
- July 15-July 19
- July 22-July 26
- July 29-Aug. 2