Summer Camps 2019
The Athletic Mission of ECS is to impact the student athlete, family, and community through Christ-centered, biblically directed athletic program which bears the mark of integrity, pursues competitive excellence, and inspires leadership and spiritual growth.
ECS had a great summer filled with a wide variety of camps for all interests and all ages! Check back for upcoming holiday camps and other activities now being planned.
COLOR CODES: ATHLETICS CAMPS | ACADEMICS CAMPS | SPECIALTY CAMPS | ALL DAY CAMPS
- Click tabs below for individual camp prices, campus location, and details. All grade levels are based on rising grades for 2019-2020.
- Cancellations: In the unlikely event that ECS cancels a camp, for any reason, registrants will receive full refund and advance notice. There are no refunds after May 1 (with the exception of a canceled camp). When a refund is appropriate, there is a $25 processing fee.
- Before and After Care: Before ($20) and after ($20) care is available for $30 total for both or $20 separately. It can extend a camper’s day from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- What to bring/wear to camp. Please label everything you send with your camper. ECS is not responsible for stolen or lost items.
- Baseball/softball- gloves, cleats, tennis shoes, water bottle, and any other sport specific equipment your camper may want to bring.
- Padded Football- cleats, shoulder pads, and helmet. You may borrow equipment if needed, but please arrive 15 minutes early to be fitted properly.
- Football- cleats and tennis shoes.
- Cheerleading- tennis shoes and appropriate athletic apparel to stunt.
- Soccer- cleats, tennis shoes, and shin guards.
- Volleyball- tennis shoes and knee pads.
- Basketball- basketball and/or tennis shoes.
- Lacrosse- cleats, tennis shoes, stick, and face mask.
- All Day Camps- snack and lunch (if not purchasing through ECS Camps).
- Please note each camp's location as we are one school with two campuses. The addresses are listed in the below along with a site map for each campus.
- Remember to apply waterproof or water resistant sunscreen on a camper attending an outdoor camp.
- Please let us know if your child has any seasonal or food allergies.
- Contact Cate Foy, Summer Camp Director, at email@example.com or at 901.754.7217 for questions or more details.
- May 28-31
- May 30-June 1
- June 3-June 7
- June 10-June 14
- June 17-June 21
- June 24-June 28
- July 8-July 12
- July 15-July 19
- July 22-July 26
- July 29-Aug. 2