Our Commitment to Affordability and a Quality Christian Education
ECS offers a rigorous college preparatory education that is distinctly Christian. We educate the whole student to make a meaningful impact on the world through biblical thought and action.
Our students receive an education that offers:
- Comprehensive and challenging courses of study that spark a life-long love of learning and development of critical thinking skills.
- Extracurricular opportunities--in Athletics, the Arts, STEM, and more--that encourage personal growth, risk taking, and individual contributions to a larger common good.
- Preparation for academic success in college and vocation.
- Updated and beautiful campuses, designed to support serious scholarship for the members of our diverse and caring community.
- Highly trained faculty and staff who are invested in their students' lives. Intentional mentor relationships help your child develop a Christian worldview and equip them to make a difference for Christ in the world.
ECS is committed to expanding access to families pursuing Christian education, and we do provide need-based financial assistance to qualifying families. Parents are asked to submit an application for financial assistance which is a separate application from the application for admission.
Important Dates for Tuition Assistance:
November 1 – FACTS begins accepting tuition grant applications.
January 19 – Deadline to be considered in the initial round of tuition grant awards.
Mid to late February - First round notifications of tuition grants will be emailed from FACTS to families who met the above deadline and are in good standing with the Business Office.
Late March - Based on availability of remaining tuition grant funds and class seat availability, second round notifications of tuition grants will be emailed from FACTS.