New Families / New Students
Welcome to Evangelical Christian School!
ECS wants to help you navigate the 2018-2019 school year at ECS as a new family.
We know that you and your family have many questions as you prepare for this exciting new experience. We have a number of programs in place to facilitate your transition including spring and summer programs, student orientation before the beginning of school, technology training, and campus Meet the Teacher nights during the first few weeks of school.
On this page, you will learn more about the dates and times of these programs. You will also find information about the areas in which your student can or will be involved.
- Complete Enrollment
- Introduction to PowerSchool
- Upper School Information
- Middle School Information
- Lower School Information
ECS uses PowerSchool for parent access to grades and attendance for students in 4th through 12th grades. Please note:
- Log in information for new middle and upper school students will be provided when the class schedules are mailed before school starts in August.
- Log in information for 4th and 5th graders will be distributed at the grade level parent meetings after school starts. (These dates are listed on the calendar to the left.)
The link to our ECS Student and Parent PowerSchool log in page is
https://ecseagles.powerschool.com/public/home.html. This link is also available on each campus homepage. When you receive your log in information, follow the steps to create an account. If you have more than one student at ECS, you will be able to link all of them to your parent account.
You can also sign up for automatic updates regarding your student's progress. You can also access PowerSchool through the app.
Be SURE to check the New Family Handbook for information:Fall Fest
Be SURE to check the Handbook for information:
- 6th Summer Reading
- 7th Standard Reading
- 7th Classical Reading
- 8th Standard Reading
- 8th Classical Readings
Is your Middle Schooler interested in drama? Whether that's true or not, your student will LOVE our Middle School Theatre department!
Coming soon to a stage near you...
- In search of: Actors and Techies
- Who: All middle school students
- Auditions : Feb 6 and 7 2019
- Show dates: April 11-13 2019
- Please email MS Drama teacher Rene Cave for any/all details
- Show Title to be announced August 15!
Be SURE to check the New Family Handbook for information:
- Uniform Guidelines 1st-5th Grade Boys
- Uniform Guidelines 1st-5th Grade Girls
- Uniform Guidelines PK-SK Girls
- Uniform Guidelines PK-SK Boys
- Non-Uniform Guidelines
- 1st Gr. Summer Reading
- 2nd Gr. Summer Reading
- 3rd Gr. Math Assignment
- 3rd Gr. Summer Reading
- 4th Gr. Math Assignment
- 4th Gr. Summer Reading
- 5th Gr. Math Assignment
- 5th Gr. Summer Reading
- JK Supply List
- SK Supply List
- 1st Grade Supply List
- 2nd Grade Supply List
- 3rd Grade Supply List
- 4th Grade Supply List
- 5th Grade Supply List
- SMART Tuition
- My Kids Spending
- ECS Website/Social Media
- Google Calendars/Classroom/Student Emails
- Academic Counselor/US-MS Schedules/PowerSchool
- College Counselor
- US Athletic Director - Jonas Rodriguez
- Assistant US Athletic Director - Ben Todd
- US Athletics Assistant - Janie Peeler
|SPORT||HEAD COACH||OFFICIAL PRACTICE START DATE|
|Football||Jonas Rodriguez||July 23|
|Cross Country-Boys||John Roelofs||July 23|
|Cross Country-Girls||Jenn McGillivray||July 23|
|Volleyball||Eric Bouchoc||July 23|
|Soccer-Girls||Jordan Thompson||July 23|
- MS Athletic Director
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETICS INFO/CONTACT: (Contact Daniel Holmes if you have questions.)