New Families / New Students
Welcome to Evangelical Christian School!
ECS wants to help you navigate the 2019-2020 school year at ECS as a new family.
We know that you and your family have many questions as you prepare for this exciting new experience. We have a number of programs in place to facilitate your transition including spring and summer programs, student orientation before the beginning of school, technology training, and campus Meet the Teacher nights during the first few weeks of school.
On this page, you will learn more about the dates and times of these programs. You will also find information about the areas in which your student can or will be involved.
- Complete Enrollment
- Introduction to PowerSchool
- Upper School Information
- Middle School Information
- Lower School Information
ECS uses PowerSchool for parent access to grades and attendance for students in 4th through 12th grades. Please note:
- Log in information for new middle and upper school students will be provided when the class schedules are mailed before school starts in August.
- Log in information for 4th and 5th graders will be distributed at the grade level parent meetings after school starts. (These dates are listed on the calendar to the left.)
The link to our ECS Student and Parent PowerSchool log in page is
https://ecseagles.powerschool.com/public/home.html. This link is also available on each campus homepage. When you receive your log in information, follow the steps to create an account. If you have more than one student at ECS, you will be able to link all of them to your parent account.
You can also sign up for automatic updates regarding your student's progress. You can also access PowerSchool through the app.
- SMART Tuition
- Google Calendars/Classroom/Student Emails
- ECS Website
- ECS Marketing/Social Media
- Academic Counselor/US-MS Schedules/PowerSchool
- College Counselor