Applying to ECS
($75 application fee required with submission)
Evangelical Christian School seeks to enroll students who are committed to success in the educational program of the school. Evangelical Christian School welcomes students of all racial or ethnic origins with one parent professing Christ as Savior. Admission to ECS is selective and is based on factors which include previous school performance, teacher recommendations, testing results, and a record of exemplary behavior at home, in school, and in the community.
- To complete an application for all grades, click here. For issues logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each student will be asked to sign an electronic Records Release Authorization. This digital document gives ECS permission to request official grades, transcripts, and teacher recommendations from the applicant’s current school.
- Students entering Little Eagle and Pre-Kindergarten will come in for a time of classroom observation. The Admissions team will reach out to schedule this time.
- Students entering Junior Kindergarten through 5th grade will come to the Lower School for of academic screening and/or classroom observation.
- Students entering 7th through 12th grade may be asked to take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) test. This test is administered by ERB. Many schools send standardized testing when we request records, so this test may not be necessary for each applicant.
4. Student Interview (7th-12th Grade Applicants)
- Students will meet with a faculty member. The Admissions team with communicate with you to schedule this interview.
5. Board/Parent Meeting
- Parents will meet with a member of our Board of Trustees for a casual brief time of introduction.