Please note that tuition grants are only offered for grades JK-12.
To apply for a tuition grant parents must submit a completed online FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application along with all required supporting financial documents. Tuition grants are awarded based upon financial need, the availability of funds budgeted for tuition assistance, and class seat availability. Grants are awarded for one year; therefore, it is necessary to re-apply each year.
Before a grant can be awarded:
- New families must complete the admissions enrollment process and be offered an enrollment contract. Applying for admission and applying for a grant are separate processes.
- Returning families must sign the re-enrollment contract and be in good standing with the Business Office.
Tuition Assistance Timeline
November 1 – FACTS portal is open to accept applications for the 2022-2023 school year. FACTS charges a $40 application fee. Applications are not considered complete until all of the required supporting documents have been uploaded. Please allow two weeks for the processing of uploaded documents. The status of your application can be reviewed by logging in to your FACTS account.
Required Supporting Documents for parents:
- 2020 IRS Federal Income Tax Return, and all supporting schedules
- 2020 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- All supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss
- All supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income
Link to start the application process: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3VWZC
FACTS Parent Help Line: 1-866-441-4637
January 17 – Deadline to complete the online FACTS application and upload supporting documents. Applications completed after January 17 will be considered on a first-come first-served basis. It is important to keep in mind that funds budgeted for tuition assistance are limited.
Late February – Tuition grant awards are emailed from FACTS to families who met the January 17 deadline along with the other requirements stated above.
For families under contract, should you determine that you are unable to accept the grant offered and request release of your contract and refund of your deposit, you must decline the award within 5 business days of the award notification.
For new families not yet under contract, you must accept or decline the grant offered within 5 business days or it will become null and void.
All families receiving a tuition grant are required to purchase tuition insurance (TRP).