Board & Administration
Titles: Head of School
Titles: Director of Admissions
Titles: Director of Advancement/Alumni Relations
Titles: Academic Dean
Titles: Business Manager
Titles: Head of Upper School
Titles: Head of Middle School
Titles: Head of Lower School
Titles: Director of Enrichment and Electives, Social Studies Department Chair, AP European History
Titles: Director of Academic Support
Titles: Athletic Director
Titles: Financial Reporting Manager
2017-2018 Board of Trustees
Dave Morris, Chairperson
Wes Bowen, Secretary-Treasurer
Scott Hauss, Vice Chairperson
- The ECS Board is a self-perpetuating parent group which is centered in several principles:
- As a member of ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability), we follow the guidelines for oversight and governance provided by this organization for our annual certification. For more than 30 years, ECFA has been committed to helping Christ-centered organizations earn the public's trust by developing and maintaining standards of accountability that convey God-honoring ethical practices. ECS Annual Financial Reports can be accessed and are updated yearly:
- As a Christian school rooted in the evangelical and biblical foundations of the church, we evaluate qualifications to serve based upon the standards of leadership demonstrated in I Timothy and scriptural authority as outlined in Ephesians 5.
- A Board Development Committee operates on a twelve month basis to seek out individuals who meet these qualifications and represent our different churches, campuses, grade levels, and programs. An application, interview, unanimous committee recommendation and two readings of the names at Board meetings are required for approval. These men are entrusted with protecting and perpetuating the 50 year mission of ECS as outlined in our charter and by-laws. The Board Development Committee is looking for spiritual gifting and experience but most importantly men who are committed to prayer.
- In addition to community representation on the Board, members of our school community are reviewed by the Board Development Committee for committee service and task force service. Often times, the requirements for service in these areas relate to specific areas of expertise and time availability.